Information regarding the executed historic query

Is there a way in which we can see in a human readable form what my historics query actually translated to while being executed?

For instance:

csdl = 'twitter.retweet.text contains “#tag” OR twitter.text contains “#tag”'
stream = client.compile(csdl)[‘hash’]

start = 1371600000 + (3600 * 9)
end = start + (3600 * 3)

historics = client.historics.prepare(stream, start, end, ‘My tag historics’, [‘twitter’])
subscription = client.push.create_from_historics(historics[‘id’], ‘Taggya’, ‘pull’, {})
client.historics.start(historics[‘id’])

The timezone set in our account page is (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)"

What I expect to happen while this query is being executed is:

“Fetch all tweets & retweets with the hashtag #tag from Twitter in between 19th June 9:00AM and 19th June 12:00PM”

The concern here, as you might have guessed, is whether the timezone conversion is working as expected or not.

You can use the /historics/get API endpoint to get the details of an Historics query any time after it has been prepared.

When you submit an Historics query, you specify the start and end times as a Unix timestamp - this value does not have a timezone associated with it. Timezones are not taken into account when using DataSift via the API - only via the UI.

Ah okay. Thank you for clearing that up. I’ll have to calculate my corresponding local times based on the GMT differences for this to work out then, Thanks!