How to get conversation tweets from searching keywords

I am searching tweets using some key word based on that i usually get tweet .
now i need to find tweet which has conversation and get conversation thread.

I'm sorry, I don't think I quite understand what you are trying to achieve. You can filter for Tweets which are replies to specific Tweets, or Tweets from specific users using the twitter.in_reply_to_status_id or twitter.in_reply_to_screen_name targets. We have a full list of available Twitter targets you can filter on available at dev.datasift.com/docs/targets/twitter

So,
If i want to fetch all conversation,from in_reply_to_status_id i need to find out parent tweet id and and go on upto where in_reply_to_status_id id is null

I think I see what you are trying to achieve now - getting a whole conversation back and forward between two people?

A target such as twitter.in_reply_to_status_id will be best used if you want to track anyone replying to a single Tweet, and a target such as twitter.in_reply_to_screen_name would similarly be best used only if you want to see every Tweet sent in response to a particular user's (or set of users') Tweets.

If you are looking to track conversations between a particular user, and any other user, it would make sense to say:

twitter.in_reply_to_screen_name in "DataSift" OR

twitter.user.screen_name in "DataSift"

The above CSDL will match any Tweets sent by "@DataSift", or sent in reply to a Tweet initially sent by @DataSift. When you have these Tweets on your side, you can check the twitter.in_reply_to_status_id output fields to see which Tweets were sent in response to other Tweets to determine where conversations occurred. 

I was looking topsy API i found that Conversation APIhttp://api.topsy.com/doc/resources/content/conversation/
How can we achieve this using data sift any clue?

Unfortunately there is currently no predefined method to achieve this using DataSift. If we find a Tweet which is part of a conversation, there is no reference to any other Tweets in this one Tweet object, other than the Tweet that this Tweet directly responds to. From a single Tweet, we do not know which Tweet is the 'parent Tweet' of the conversation.