Filtering number of tweets containing the word daft punk that that have been retweeted more than 150 times

Hello

I am trying to set up a relatively simple stream to filter tweets containing the phrase “daft punk” that that have been retweeted more than 150 times

I have set up the stream as follows but am not getting any output data from the stream even though it has been validated:

twitter.text contains "daft punk"
AND twitter.retweet.count >=150

Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong ?

Thanks

Fola

This is technically valid CSDL, so will compile, though it will never return any interactions. 

twitter.text is a field which will only ever appear in Tweets. twitter.retweet.count is a field which will only ever appear in retweets (never in Tweets).

You should look at using twitter.retweet.text or interaction.content rather than twitter.text. 

Note: If a Tweet containing the phrase 'Daft Punk' is retweeted 1000 times, you will receive every one of those retweets over the 150th. This is great if you want the user details for each user that retweets this Tweet, however if you only want to see roughly how many times this Tweet is retweeted, you could use 'markers' like so:

twitter.retweet.text contains "Daft Punk" AND
  twitter.retweet.count in [150, 200, 250, 300, ...]

This will return an interaction on the 150th, 200th, 250th, 300th, ... retweets of the Tweet, so you know roughly how many times it has been retweeted.

Thanks Jason. I’ve applied your instructions. Still haven’t generated any output data yet though. Strange.

How are you recording your interactions? Are there interactions being created that match your CSDL (I don't know how often Tweets about Daft Punk are retweeted!)

If you would like your CSDL peer reviewed, please feel free to paste it here.

Hello Jason. I’ve finally managed to get some output data. In fact, I think I was being overly ambitious in terms of the number of retweets !