After identifying the ‘id’ using the /historics/get endpoint, when I treid a client.pull(subscription_id), it keeps giving me the error: 404 Client Error: Not Found.
The client instantiation is working properly, but the pull is throwing this error. I am not sure what is causing this issue and how do I get around it.
Here is the traceback:
File “/home/haris/Envs/project/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py” in get_response
111. response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
File “/home/haris/project/imports/views.py” in list_historics
66. pull_and_ingest_data(event, sub_id)
File “/home/haris/project/imports/utils.py” in pull_and_ingest_data
40. for interaction in client.pull(subscription_id):
File “/home/haris/Envs/project/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/datasift/client.py” in pull
388. return self.request.build_response(raw, parser=parser)
File “/home/haris/Envs/project/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/datasift/request.py” in build_response
File “/home/haris/Envs/project/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/models.py” in raise_for_status
773. raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
Exception Type: HTTPError at /historics/
Exception Value: 404 Client Error: Not Found